Thursday, December 6, 2012

{Christensen,Maxfield & Cooper Family}

The Christensen Family
OHHHH Little Macie! Eyes and a smile to die for! What a fun little girl who loved to run and I'm sure didn't stop moving the whole shoot :) I knew Elissa from high school and was lucky enough to take there family pics (soon to be family of four) she looks amazing and will be expecting baby soon! Thanks Christensen family









 Maxfield/Pittman Family
I meet Zack and Lea a while back when she was pregnant with Makena. Since then I have had the privileged to photograph there sweet family and meet the rest of the family. Love these guys!












 Cooper Family
I'm pretty sure you don't get three happier babies during a photoshoot then them. I didn't even have to bribe them with candy :) Just let them do there own thing and they loved it! I have known Tammy since Junior high ,She was a friend of my sister-in-laws and glad she found me and was able to meet her incredibly sweet kids and Hubby! Thanks Tammy!










No comments:

Post a Comment