Thursday, May 2, 2013

{Ingebretsen and Benoit Family }- Utah Maternity

February 2013 Maternity Sessions

Wow! I am not quite sure where the last few months have gone. Between my girls and all this fun warm weather I have been out and about. Not to mention everyone wanting there gorgeous images taken with all these fun fall blossoms.... It has kept me BUSY! Therefore slacking on my blog posts. I love posting on here so I can post more images I have played with and write a little about each session and what I enjoyed. This Post is all about Maternity.... The Benoit family is having there Third child and it's a BOY! How cute are they! I love capturing the kids with mom and her belly. These two were so good at getting pictures and especially smiling.. They made my day super easy :) Soon I will see and meet there new little addition at the end of May.








Ingebretsen Family
How beautiful is she! This is actually my best friend and her cute little family of four soon to be five and there expecting another BOY! Baby Graham will be here in a couple days hopefully and I will be able to snuggle and play with him all the time. She has been on bedrest for the past couple months now and soooo ready to have him here!Tom and the  kids are such good sports with pics we had fun during there shoot. Love this awesome Lady and her awesome family!






No comments:

Post a Comment