Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{Summer Shoots- Getting all caught up}

June and July have just flown by... I have no clue were this summer has gone but It is not almost the end of August and I need to update all the fun summer shoots I have been able to have.. I have some of the best clients and it truly shows in there pictures. Everyone of them has there own personality. I love seeing a new family, getting to know them better and watching them loosen up and have fun with my shoots. Thanks everyone who booked me this summer! The first pictures are some of my favorite little men(my best friends boys and cousin) took this shoot kinda last minute and they turned out quick and happy!

Of course these are three of the most beautiful girls in the world cause there mine :)... Finally squeezed in there new pictures and haven't even been able to work on all of them except these two. I picked a bunch of fun walls in salt lake and took them there so the colors would just pop


Meet Baby Maverick .... one of my good friends babies. I recently did her Maternity pictures on my last post out at the bird refugee in Layton area and loved them.... Meet baby Maverick. So lovable and snugly I couldn't get enough of him!


 Meet baby Jakob.... One of my other good friends babies that was born one after the next. Don't you just love this little man's face :) I love his little nose!! He was so good and let me position him any way I wanted and still just slept right through it.


 Meet the Henderson Family... I have known this beautiful lady Stacey since High school and her Hubby JC since elementary school years. They have three adorable fun boys that I have had the pleasure to capture and watch grow.We also have a connection through JC's older brother mitch who married Kyles cousin Haley Green which I have known her since Elementary to... If that all makes any sense hehehe....There extended family shoot was amazing! In an amazing location that we could only use once :( The fun this family has together made my day!! Thanks guys



 Meet baby Boston. I have known her Mommy since High school. She is my hubby's best friends little sister The Schriver family. You will see a ton of pictures I have been able to take of all this family Kids and grandkids in the past and future i'm sure :) Boston is so sweet and her eyes are huge and beautiful!

 Meet the Vuckovic Family. Referred  to me by a good friend they traveled all the way from West valley to come and have me take there pictures. The locations was beautiful that day and pretty much the whole shoot was focused around brother who found the love for my choo-choo train red chair and didn't want to get off of it :) Loved meeting them and getting to know this sweet family better!!
 This beautiful  lady had the privileged of winning my last contest and wanted to get pictures taken with her mom and sisters... I had so much fun getting to know them all better and hoping to be able to use both Erin and Morgan in some other fun shoots I wanna work on that will be a bit dramatic :) Little Emree just melts your heart with those big eyes and adorable smile!!

 Meet Makena. I have LOVED this family and so glad they found me to take there picutres for them. I did Lea's Maternity shoots a couple months back and now got to meet adorable Makena and play with some fun picture Ideas with them. Lea is just like me in she loves pictures and doing new ideas and Zack is such a good husband he does whatever she says for pictures and cooperates so they can turn out how she wants them (unlike some men I know ) hehehe. They are truly my favorite people to photography and excited to be part of this cute families life :) Thanks guys!!



 Meet the Forbush Family- Now that name sure sounds Familiar :) wait that's my name! This is kyles uncles family that I was able to capture and have some fun with. They also just had two new twin grand babies born and was able to get some sweet pictures of them together. Thanks guys!!


 Meet the Miller Kids- these faces are just to die for!! The big brother and sister branson and Riley of newborn baby Jakob I did pictures of. They are full of personality! Thanks amber! I also used my new yellow chevron backdrop and would use it for every shoot if I had the choice :0 The colors just pop and look so good in photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment