Monday, June 4, 2012

{Meet the Cox Family}

I have a hard time expressing in words just how amazing this families photo shoot was! Meet the Cox family... Dad Curt just got deployed to Afghanistan this last Sunday and I was able to capture some memories for them before he left. Just a little background.... I actually meet this family going yard saleing Saturday mornings (like I love to do for photo props) I came across some cute chairs at her house and she asked me why I wanted them, found out I do Photography and booked a session with me. She then described how Her husband Curt had to reenlist into the Navy because of there oldest son's heart conditions. He has had two heart surgeries and they needed the benefits. When he enlisted he was notified he'd be leaving.The love that Cami and Curt had just shined all throughout the shoot. There was some tears but It was all worth it! Curt just left and I wish the Cox family the best and hope all is well for then next 9-12 months that Curt is gone. Thanks you Cox for the opportunity to be able to capture this special time. My heart goes out to all the men,women,moms,aunts,uncles,dads who are serving and keeping our country safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment